FT microwave spectroscopy
Two home-built MB-FTMW spectrometers (one with double resonance capability) are fully operational for research and for routine use. Besides, they are also used for training in advanced lab courses for Master students.
Molecular Beam - Fourier-Transform Microwave Spectrometer. (c) CAU Kiel
- C. Rensing, H. Mäder, F. Temps, "Rotational Spectrum, Structure and Internal Dynamics of the Pyrrole ∙ Ammonia Complex", J. Mol. Spectrosc. 251, 224 - 228 (2008). DOI: 10.1016/j.jms.2008.02.024
- T. Pancur, K. Brendel, N. Hansen, H. Mäder, V. Markov, F. Temps, "Microwave Spectra of the 35Cl and 37Cl Isotomopers of Dichloromethylene: Nuclear Quadrupole, Spin-Rotation and Nuclear Shielding Constants from the Hyperfine Structures of Rotational Lines," J. Mol. Spectrosc. 232, 375 - 379 (2005).
- N. Hansen, H. Mäder, F. Temps, "Rotational Transitions of the C2H3O Radical Detected by Pulsed Laser Photolysis - Molecular Beam - Fourier Transform Microwave Spectroscopy", J. Mol. Spectrosc. 209, 278 - 279 (2001).
- N. Hansen, H. Mäder, F. Temps, "The Rotational Spectrum of CCl2 (X 1A1) Observed by Molecular Beam - Fourier Transform Microwave Spectroscopy", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 3, 50 - 55 (2001).
- N. Hansen, H. Mäder, F. Temps, "Nuclear Spin-Rotation Interaction in CF2 (X 1A1) Observed by Fourier-Transform Microwave Spectroscopy", Chem. Phys. Lett. 327, 97 - 103 (2000).